Our resident managers are a vital part of the A.S.H. team, ensuring clear communication with our tenants and contributing to their overall satisfaction with choosing as A.S.H. residence as their home.
A.S.H. resident managers enjoy competitive pay and regular training seminars throughout the year.
Duties vary by building, but generally include the following:
- Snow clearing of all entrances and sidewalks.
- Lawn maintenance.
- Landscaping maintenance.
- Garbage/debris pick up on the property.
- Cleaning exterior common area windows and doors.
Interior Maintenance of Common Areas:
- Vacuuming and dusting.
- Cleaning of laundry, locker and utility rooms.
- Cleaning of common area windows and doors.
- Keeping vacant suites in showable condition
- Rent collection (by cheque only).
- Delivery of late rent notices (provided to you by management).
- Completion of move-in and move-out reports.
- Delivery of renewals and rent increase notices.
- Co-ordination of maintenance with our in-house maintenance division.
- Showing vacant apartments.
- Application completion with potential tenants.
- Tenant liaison as the first point of contact for tenant questions and concerns.
We welcome you to submit your resume for consideration of future openings:
A.S.H. Management Group Inc
100-233 Portage Avenue